The McCaffrey Brothers Commitment
Our commitment is to assist families and caregivers with handling the issues that senior adults and their families encounter when thinking of, or needing to sell their homes. Our experience comes from our training to earn the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation, our years of work in this field, and our own family’s difficult experiences. We strive to make people feel at ease and simplify what may be an overwhelming experience. Our motivating factor is a desire to incorporate trust, consideration and kindness into what we do.
• We recognize that a move can be both physically and emotionally draining for seniors and agree to serve as a proactive fiduciary in simplifying the process and mitigating uncertainty.
• We acknowledge that while senior clients tend to be capable and equipped to make well-informed decisions, we will welcome and adeptly navigate, when necessary, consultations with family, friends, attorneys and other experts.
• We understand that helping to transition an elderly client from one living situation to another often involves the assistance of many entities and we agree to maintain a well vetted and trusted resource team of dependable professionals who can be relied upon for every aspect of preparing the home for sale and negotiating the financial and legal landscape.
• We embrace both the transactional and the relational aspects involved in helping a senior client to transition to a new living situation.
• We commit to treating every senior client as a unique individual and not to be guided by assumptions and stereotypes